Garden Cottage - Brighton, East Sussex
A peaceful country property situated 15 minutes away from the exciting city of Brighton.
The garden annexe to a Victorian house situated in quiet tree-lined road, 1 mile from Brighton seafront. Ideal for groups or large families wanting outside space in a quiet settings.
Sleeps up to 10 persons.
The ground floor accommodation is arranged as follows:
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms, two shower rooms with wc and basin.
- Four of the bedrooms have en-suite basin and wc.
- Galley kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, cafetiere.
- Large south-facing lounge with dining area overlooking garden, with colour TV and DVD.
- Outside is a large walled garden enclosed by mature trees, patio area, garden furniture.
- On-street un-restricted parking, close to local shops, take-aways, buses and taxi-rank.
- Free WIFI internet available.
- Virgin Freeview TV.
The address is:
18 Florence Road